We hope that you'll join us for these upcoming events!
OESD Super Spree—an Event for Embroidery Enthusiasts!
Join us for two whole days of hands-on embroidery fun and six projects!
Friday, May 12 and Saturday, May 13, 2017 10am to 4pm
at our Longmont event center.
Cost is $59 for one day—or—$99 for both days. Includes lunch and snacks.
• All skill levels welcome! Use our machines—just bring yourself!
• Goody bag valued at over $200 filled with fun sewing and embroidery items
• Learn valuable embroidery tips and techniques about thread, stabilizer and more
to make your own project more successful and less stressful
• See a huge variety of projects that will inspire you
• Learn how to choose the right products for your different projects
• Step-by-step handouts, class CD with all project designs and kits for all projects
to use in class and to take with you
• Door prizes and giveaways
• Special pricing and product offers available ONLY to Super Spree attendees
Call 303-485-6681 today to register—space is limited!
CUT TIME, QUILT MORE! AccuQuilt Presentation and Make and Take
Join Pam Heller, AccuQuilt International Educator, for a presentation where you'll
learn tips, techniques and more to get the most use out of your fabric with the
AccuQuilt GO! Fabric die cutting machines.
Join us for a lecture at our Fort Collins store on Friday, June 9, 2017 from
10am to noon -or- 2pm to 4pm.
Lecture fee is only $10—you'll also receive a $10 coupon when you arrive to
use on any GO! product!
Please call 970-484-1094 to reserve your seat today. Learn more here.
Join us for a lecture at our Longmont store on Saturday, June 10, 2017 from
10am to noon -and- stay for the Make and Take Class from 1pm to 4pm.
Lecture fee is only $10—you'll receive a $10 coupon when you arrive to use
on any GO! product!
Make and Take Class fee is $59—if you register for the class, you can attend
the lecture in the morning for free!
Please call 303-485-6681 to reserve your seat today. Learn more here.